Switzerland ranks among the world's top locations in terms of life satisfaction and economic competitiveness. This was confirmed again in the 2016 Ranking published by the Institute for Management Development (IMD) end of May.
In an environment where exit has become the buzzword not only for private investors but entire nations a jurisdiction's political and economic stability gains an all new relevance altogether.
To help plan your relocation to one of the happiest countries, this Q&A will provide you with an overview in relation to
- residence, family reunification and citizenship
(questions 1 to 2)
- tax (question 3)
- social security in Switzerland (question 4)
- relocation – practicalities (question 5)
- wealth and estate planning (question 6)
- education system (question 7)
that matter to international private clients and their advisors.
If you liked this article you may also be interested in reading about Q&A: All you ever wanted to know about the Swiss forfait - and now finally dare to ask